Monday, September 26, 2011

Amsterdam

 

Lisa 1

You can imagine my surprised when I reached Amsterdam and there was no flight to Mumbai at 11:20 AM, only a flight to Delhi. I was flying to Delhi instead of Mumbai!  Oh dear!!!! I had a flight the next morning to Kerala from Mumbai to visit St. Angle Convent. My flight from Portland was late getting into Amsterdam and I had only 10 minutes before I needed to start boarding the plane to Delhi. I panicky sent off 3 emails hoping someone would hear my plea to arrange for a flight from Delhi to Mumbai. I told myself not to panic that I had done everything I could and it all would work out. The panic feelings may creep in at times during your adoption journey! Panic for a moment, do what you can and believe it will all work out.

I know it is not a very flattering picture, but it speaks a hundred words.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture! :-D It's great that you have such a good sense of humor through all of this, and I'm glad that you finally got it all straightened out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! :) And in the midst of your chaos you take time to encourage those of us who will make a similar journey, sometime soon! Praying for you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete